HIGAR MODA, S.L., with CIF. B-14.326.490 (hereinafter, the “COMPANY”), registered at Calle Portales, 31; DP .: 14120 - Fuente Palmera, Córdoba, Spain, telephone .: 957712780, and email .: firstname.lastname@example.org is the owner of the website www.higarnovias.com (hereinafter the "Website") and the data controller of the personal data that the user provides when accessing or using the website and of all the personal data in general that is collected therein or managed by the Company.
The Company adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation, and in matters not provided for by the latter by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
The data is collected for the following purposes:
1. Ensure the correct management of the sale and manufacture of Company´s products:
- Budgets for the products or services offered by the person in charge and their subsequent commercial monitoring.
- Contracting our services by accepting the corresponding budget, order and / or signing a commercial contract.
- Provide you with information related to the products and services offered by our company and which are detailed on this website.
- Carry out the invoicing of the products and / or services contracted.
- Guarantee the correct administrative, commercial, fiscal and accounting management of the company.
In the case of the use of the data for the purposes described above, the data processed will be identification data (name, surname, address, postal code, town, province, Personal Code, email, telephone, mobile) and bank details for the management of payment and collection.
2. Sending information, attention to inquiries and newsletter:
- Manage queries, claims or requests made by the user.
- Keep you informed about our activities, services, promotions, news, events and other news that may be of interest to you.
In this sense, the data provided will be the one necessary for identification (name, surname, email). The user can oppose the sending of commercial communications at any time by sending an email message to the address indicated above.
- Guarantee the safety of our facilities and assets, as well as of the people who access our facilities or carry out their work in them.
The data processed by the access control to the facilities will be name, surname, Personal Code and company where you work. Images will also be collected through the video surveillance cameras installed in our facilities.
4. Staff selection:
- Carry out personnel selection processes to fill the jobs required by the person in charge.
The data collected for this treatment will be: identification data (name, surname, address, postal code, town, province, Personal Code, email, mobile phone), training data, professional experience data and any other information that the applicant considers appropriate to improve the application to the job.
- Treatment of data obtained through Cookies (see Cookies Policy).
- Monitoring the use of the website, in order to avoid and detect fraudulent actions in it, as well as any unauthorized access.
6. Attention to the rights of people:
- Respond to the requests of the interested parties in the exercise of the rights established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
The purpose of the treatment in no case is to create profiles for the personalization of own advertising or that of third parties or the analysis of traffic on our website.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, with the exception of advertising personalization and internet fraud prevention.
We inform you that you may revoke your consent, in each commercial or advertising communication that is sent to you, and at any time, by notifying the address of the Company, outlined above, or via email to email@example.com.
Legal basis and retention period:
The processing of personal data provided by the user is carried out under the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The contracting of services requested from the Company, whose terms and conditions will be made available to the user prior to a possible contracting. In order to carry out this requested professional relationship, the interested party is obliged to provide its data. The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
In the event that the interested party does not provide the data or the data is erroneous or inaccurate, we will not be able to meet the request, making it impossible to provide the requested information.
The data will be kept as long as you do not request its withdrawal.
As we have previously reported, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The legal obligations that the Company must comply with, for which the processing of your data is necessary, for example the issuance of invoices or presentation of taxes to the public administration or to meet the rights that you request.
The data will be kept for the legally required periods.
- The legitimate interest that assists us in the treatment of contact data and, where appropriate, the data related to the function or position held by the physical persons who provide services in a legal entity, when the treatment refers only to the necessary data for their professional location and that the purpose of the treatment is only to maintain relationships of any kind with the legal entity in which the affected person provides the services. It also represents a legitimate interest of this Company to guarantee the safety of our people and our facilities, so that we are authorized to record your image through our video surveillance cameras.
These images will be deleted within a month.
In general, the Company will not communicate this personal data to third parties, with the exception that the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager and this is strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship between the user and the aforementioned company, with the express authorization of the user. This will be done only for the time essential to enable the execution of the order contract, and under the same conditions and with the same responsibility that is required of the person in charge. Once the order has been completed, the person in charge of the treatment will return the personal data to the Responsible and will delete any copy that he has.
On the other hand, only third parties with whom the Company has a legal or contractual obligation to provide them will have the right to access this personal data, including, for example, Judges and Courts interested in procedures related to presented claims.
International data transfers are not foreseen.
Rights of the interested parties:
The users may exercise at any time, under the terms established in the current legislation, the rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, request that the treatment be limited, oppose it, request the portability of their data, as well as revoke the consent given, rights recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user herself by contacting the Company at the address of its registered office indicated above or by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For the effective exercise of these rights, the users must prove their identity by providing their name and surname, a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent identification document that proves their identity, petition in which the request is made, the address for notification purposes, and date and signature of the applicant.
Likewise, the users may complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, by sending a letter to C / Jorge Juan, No. 6; DP .: 28001 - Madrid, or through the web: https://www.agpd.es.