The site www.higarnovias.com (hereinafter, the "Website") is owned by HIGAR MODA, S.L., with CIF. B-14.326.490 (hereinafter, the “COMPANY”), registered at Calle Portales, 31; DP .: 14120 - Fuente Palmera, Córdoba, Spain.
The COMPANY welcomes you and invites you to carefully read the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter, the "General Conditions of Use") that describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your navigation through it, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Spanish regulations. Given that the COMPANY could modify these Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made.
With the aim that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, the COMPANY informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the COMPANY through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The COMPANY provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the "Data Protection Policy"). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of "User" and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, the COMPANY reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force each time they access this Website, so if they do not agree with any of the conditions provided herein, You must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are advised that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, the COMPANY informs Users about the design and manufacturing of the products it sells. The website has a section called "Wedding Dresses”, in which it presents various current collections and available catalogs of the brand; a section called “Cocktail Dresses”, in which different options of current designs are proposed for special occasions, with images and catalogs available; a section called “Accessories", where the different collections of accessories are presented; a section called "Outlet" where you can purchase discounted items from previous collections; In the "Our Store" section you can take a virtual tour of our Flagship; the website also has a "Blog" with different articles of interest for weddings and parties, presence on social networks, videos and photographs; "About us" is the section of the web that presents the history of the company and the recognition of the brand in the market for the design and manufacturing of the dresses; The "Contact" section allows interested parties to leave their information to contact the company that manages the website and shows the address and phone number of the business.
Only the categories that have the “basket" symbol next to them contain products that can be purchased through the online store.
3. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the COMPANY and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the COMPANY harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the COMPANY or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The COMPANY is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the "copyright" as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the COMPANY the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
4. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to:
Make proper and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Website.
Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the COMPANY or third parties due to the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of the COMPANY or of third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents .
- Obtain and try to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is located or, in general, from those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or its contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way it is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the COMPANY or to third parties without the intended use being authorized.
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If you are provided a password to access some of the services and / or contents of the Website, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the COMPANY of any fact that may imply an improper use of your password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the above notification is not made, the COMPANY will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, being you responsible for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If you negligently or willfully breach any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all the damage that may arise for the COMPANY from said breach.
The COMPANY does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages of the Website, that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
The COMPANY is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to offered content or information.
The COMPANY may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The COMPANY will not be responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damage, provided that it was properly notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that may arise, among others, from:
1. Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic systems, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the COMPANY.
2. Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
4. Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of the COMPANY reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
The COMPANY excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, the COMPANY is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages and losses due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by the COMPANY for the damages caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold the COMPANY harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. Likewise, you are obliged to indemnify the COMPANY against any damages arising from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or of any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink, the COMPANY's Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the COMPANY.
The COMPANY's Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor of / or party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (I) may not imply that the COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products; (II) may not falsify their relationship with the COMPANY or affirm that the COMPANY has authorized such a link, or include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY; (III) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal. (IV) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (V) must link to the address of the Website itself, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website. The COMPANY may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which the User must immediately proceed to remove it. The COMPANY cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, the COMPANY does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
7. DATA PROTECTION
8. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. Whenever possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
9. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are purely informative. Therefore, when offering them, the COMPANY does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except in to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
The COMPANY will not be liable in all cases in the event of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
11. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of Córdoba.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the COMPANY will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.